It is January 2013 and it is time to list my reading goals for 2013.
1. To read 130 books
2. Work on making my blog better
3. Video more and try to link them to my blog
4. Read more of my ebooks
5. Buy less books
6. Read and finish series that I already own
7. Start doing Library hauls
8. Read 12 debut authors books
9. Scan all my books to goodreads so I have a record of what I own
10. Learn to edit my videos
11. Make monthly reading goal and stick to them
12. Read a book with my kids every month
13. Try to keep a schedule of reviews and videos
This is going to be a new feature to just let every one know what is going on in my life. This will hopefully be a bi-weekly update. I will try to let you know if there is any changes to my blogging or reading schedule in general. This will also be used to just general post any challenges that may be interfering with my reading.
I will not be meeting my goodreads goal this year. I have just had to many family issues this year. I am still behind on my reviews but I hope to post more this weekend. I hope to do better next year. I have done pretty good on my Kill the Shelf challenge so far. I believe I have read 24 out of the 60 I want to get through. I still need 5 more books in my debut authors challenge but I have done 10 so that is good. I will be pushing to get more done before the end of the year so wish me luck! Again I hope to update again in a couple of weeks.