Alright everyone, I am back! I have been hit over and over again with family and friend issues. I am personally trying to make a change for the New Year. That is including my blog and vlog. So, I plan to start the year off with a bang and what better way to do that then with a readathon! Let me tell you not only one readathon but two!!!!!!
Bout of Books 15
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week-long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 4th and runs through Sunday, January 10th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 15 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books team.
TBR TAKEDOWN: https://youtu.be/Em4P6FIK9JI
This is a readathon that runs at the same time that Bout books takes place. Jan. 4th (12:00 AM) – Jan. 10th (11:59 PM)
So I thought I would participate in both.
TBR Takedown has challenge and I will do my best to complete them all.
1. Read a book from your most recent book haul.
2. Read a book on your TBR Shelf over a year (or longest).
3. Read a book outside your comfort zone! (Genre, content, etc).
4. Read a first book in a series
5. Complete a series/Read a sequel in a series
6. Read a FIRE color book (Fire colours such as shades of red, pink, purple, lilac, burgundy.) Lucky Colors for 2016
7. Read a non-novel item: poem, verse, novella, short story, etc.
*You can use one book for multiple challenges.
*You can do as many or as little challenges as you want!
*There is no set number of book you need to read.