I missed the pre-part post but I thought it would still be fun to answers the question.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Eastern part of the U.S. (Michigan to be Exact)
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I think its my Hot Chocolate and Reeses Sticks
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I love to read. I have 3 children and two dogs. I am always running around for my family and I am always desperate to get in a little reading through out the day.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Make a schedule for myself. Last year I was busy with family thing and I lost out on a lot of reading time. This time my mom has had surgery and I will be back and forth to the hospital. So, I got audio books and e-books in order to read while waiting. She is in ICU so she is out if. So I am basically getting updates and checking in on her. So I will have my audio at the hospital while siting with her and my e-book with me while waiting around for updates. So a schedule this time is very important so that I can do what I need for my mom and still get my reading in.